Senior Developer - C#/Net X2
URGENT! We want to hear from any C# / .Net Developers to join our leading client, whose expanding team have urgent requirement for two permanent C# / .Net Developer before Xmas.
The ideal candidates will have;
Experience 6-10 years in depth knowledge of C#/.NET and object oriented programming using design patterns
C# 6.0 and .NET 4.6 Framework using Visual Studio
WPF and XAML or WinForms
Unit testing (MS Test and MOQ
Debugging .NET applications
Experience working on real-time, multi-process cross-platform applications
Confidence in speaking with customers
History of working on big pieces of software
Working as part of an Agile/Scrum team, you will be responsible for developing software in C#/.NET for real-time, multi-process cross-platform applications.
The ability to understand and communicate complex issues clearly is essential. You must have a working knowledge of modern development tools and infrastructure. You will have considerable exposure to clients and other partners and there wil be some work at customer?s site dependent on project (UK).
- Service orientated architecture using REST Web Services, WCF or .NET Remoting
- Workflow implementation using Windows Workflow Foundation
- Software development tools for version control (Git), debugging, profiling, code coverage etc.
- XML with a good understanding of XSD, XSLT and XPath
- Cloud computing (Azure, AWS, WCF)
Send your CV for more details on this amazing opportunity, that will be closed before Xmas.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501495