Digital Project Manager
Are you a talented Digital Project Manager looking to join a dynamic and growing digital team working with some of the world?s leading B2B brands?
Based in the heart of vibrant Bristol, my client is a highly respected, international creative agency with a focus on measurable results.
Through their continued growth my client need an experienced digital project manager to join their r dedicated team of developers, testers, digital designers and content editors. You?ll be working with major clients in Europe, the middle east, the US and UK to create industry-leading web applications.
Reporting directly to Project Team Lead, you?ll help to plan, execute and deliver digital projects, on time, in budget, and over and above client expectations. You will liaise with client contacts to define project objectives, co-ordinate our creative and digital teams, manage external parties, and ensure that digital deliverables are functioning to their specifications.
You must have;
- General understanding of the principles and processes involved in web-development, web-based application programming, database and system design.
- Knowledge of internet, intranet, extranet and client/server architectures.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- Some exposure to web-based, data-driven applications such as print on demand.
- Ability to use email and internet applications, and Mac OS-X operating system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and potentially Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Practical/level headed/Hardworking
- Hungry to progress and develop.
Email your CV now for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503437