Junior DBA Developer | DBA Administrator | SQL | BI | SSAS | SSRS
Junior DBA Developer | DBA Administrator | SQL | BI | SSAS | SSRS - this is an excelling opportunity to join a well-established company who are going through a growth stage.
My Client has modern, open plan offices that help breed a culture of information sharing and team work.
You will be working alongside the Snr SQL developer learning your craft. The vision is to take on a junior SQL Developer and train then up into a senior. This would be a great opportunity to further your career in a very supportive environment.
You will ideally come with 1-2yrs experience working with SQL Server technologies. Some experience with BI, SSAS / SSRS and any exposure developing cube that would be highly desirable.
In your role you will gain experience in some of the below duties
- SQL development on MS SQL Server
- Development of stored procedures, triggers, views, indexation, DB schema design, queries tuning and fault diagnosis
- Controlled deployment and release of SQL code
- Ability to apply structured methods to software solution developments such as Agile
- Documentation of database configs, designs, SQL code
- Communication to technical and non-technical staff
- Progress tracking and reports development
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow as a SQL Developer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959471944