Your new company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a full time Accounts Manager reporting into the Site Accountant. They are looking for a current studier and are offering study support. This is an opportunity to work with a renown supply chain and logistics company offering an excellent package.
Your new position
The role involves the following-
- Produce and develop operational reports
- Produce site statistics and monitor KPIs
- Analyse operational and financial data
- Assist with preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Collation and analysis of the site weekly labour utilisation
- Management of 2 team members
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA with aim to complete studies. Advanced excel skills are essential. You will have experience managing a small team and be confident managing your own workload and push the team to hit deadlines. You will have the experience to take control and hit the ground running. Other necessities are;
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Experience of time and attendance systems
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of Kronos Time & Attendance system
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary + study support. Holidays are 25 days + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77516732