Partner Integration Manager
The business has a compelling value proposition:
- Colleagues that collaborate for success and have a wealth of industry knowledge to share with you
- The opportunity to build a team from the very first hire and then scale that team to deliver success through individual and team contributions
- Working in a fast-paced and exciting industry sector that will require you to combine your knowledge with new learnings to delivery real customer value
- The chance to work in a start-up environment where the scope of your role continues to evolve as the business grows through hitting customer-centric goals
The UK business is currently undergoing significant growth and expansion, including the establishment of London premises and build out of the UK business, incorporating development of new business functions and migration of existing UK business functions and support services from other global divisions.
The jobholder will be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent organisational, communication skills and a proven track record in delivery, including implementation of business projects, organisational change and business user documentation. A key requirement of the role initially will be to lead and support the development and migration of UK business functions through effective project management and planning and the production of business policies, processes, procedures and training materials. Also to critically evaluate and document current processes and working practices, working with other teams locally and globally to build strong working relationships and share best practices.
They will also have the ability to design, build and implement new, best in class processes and develop collateral (internal and external facing) from scratch.
The jobholder will be flexible in their approach as they support the growth of the UK business.
The jobholder will also work closely with the Partner Support Manager to support the delivery of other projects and business initiatives associated with the running and expansion of the UK business as required. Over time the role will evolve into supporting the delivery of key business initiatives and projects and effective day-to-day running of the UK business in addition to being the custodian of core business documentation and associated change management.
Duties and responsibilities
The jobholder will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new UK business functions and supporting materials
- Migration and improvement of existing UK business functions
- Delivery of business projects and new business initiatives to support the development of the UK business as required
- Developing and documenting policies, processes, procedures and training materials in support of business readiness and the development and maintenance of a business library
- Support the development and delivery of a best in class induction and training programme
- Proactively working with subject matter expert to define policies, processes and extract key information
- Developing and executing e2e plan for the effective production and implementation of policies, processes and procedures and production of training materials
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures meet external and internal regulatory policies and guidelines
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures support delivery of an optimum customer experience and operational excellence
- Reporting progress to key stakeholders
- Identifying key risks, issues and gaps in current processes
- Identifying areas of continuous improvement
- Working with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to define optimum processes to support delivery of excellent customer service and efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong project office and general management skills
- Excellent processing mapping and business documentation skills with the ability to adapt the style and detail to suit the needs of the intended audience
- The ability to manage multiple and dynamic work streams simultaneously and work within fixed deadlines
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- The ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment and ability to contribute to a growing team
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results
- Ability to define and optimise core processes
- A high level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
Office based with some remote working in the short term whilst supporting business readiness.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502944