Training Project Lead
Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Training Project Lead for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an initial 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Job Role / Responsibilities
* To lead an HR / IS task force to support a data cleanse exercise and embed new ways of working both within HR and across the business
* Review current work practices of the L&D admin team, automating & streamlining processes to reduce workloads and improve service
* Develop a plan to identify and resolve system configuration issues, working alongside the HR systems team
* Create a development plan for the HR team to up skill on LMS system and reduce reliance on 3rd party provider
* Manage 3rd party provider and up skill L&D team to use LMS system, using on line training and off site remote support
* Development of processes to ensure the client is complaint with requirements to hold accurate training records and report against these
* Change Management activity to initiate and embed a culture of maintaining a single source of records using a self-service
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501975