Reporting to the PR Manager to assist in driving forward the outward facing activities of the Association. The successful candidate will need a PR background.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations via telephone and email
- Proactively identify opportunities to build business profile and media networks
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Writing and editing in-house publications, case studies, speeches and articles
- Identifying where appropriate, opportunities to raise the profile and secure sponsorship or representational opportunities
- Carry out market research
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in a PR function
- Creative/content writing skills
- Digital/Social Media knowledge
- Graduate with a relevant degree
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple requests, often simultaneously
- Possess the confidence to build a good rapport with senior stakeholders & media
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502279