Would you like to be part of a long established innovative company, who develop cutting edge technology? Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to assist in the day to day finance function of the company. This is a permanent, full time opportunity based near Daventry.
Company: who will I be working for as Accounts Administrator?
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and well-respected business based near Daventry. The small and friendly team work well together to deliver on time, every time for their customers
Key Accountabilities for the Accounts Administrator:
- Processing customer orders
- Making any required changes to customer order
- Creating and updating packing lists
- Booking and managing orders
- Managing the dispatch of goods
- Creating invoices
- Carrying out credit control
- Maintaining company database
- Managing orders from production to completion
- Liaising with different departments
Key competencies for the Accounts Administrator:
- AAT qualified or by experience
- Previous experience working with Sage
- Proficient Excel skills
- Experience of Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Demonstrative experience of credit control
- Adaptable in a changing environment
- Highly organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communicator and organised
- A self starter, who can think outside the box
- Proactive and good problem solver
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Rewarded! You will be joining a small team where hard work doesn't go unnoticed. They have a great team focus and a fun environment!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
To be part of an aspiring, growing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a friendly and welcoming team. Hours are 8.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Free onsite parking, holidays and a salary of circa £23,000 - £28,000 DOE!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504095