Senior Systems Integration Lead
- Experience in a Systems Engineering, Systems Analysis or Project Engineering role
- Hardware/Software/System Test/Planning
- Experience of Systems Interface Analysis/Verification/Test
- Excellent understanding of Systems Integration/ Capturing Requirements/Overseeing Test Scripts.
- Solid understanding of the full SDLC for large systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Experience of creating Integration Test Strategy/Plan for complex integration projects involving multiple 3rd party deliverables
- Excellent planning and time management
- Solid commercial awareness and ability to interpret technical contractual requirements
- Experience in a management/leadership positio
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams on large complex integration projects
- Experienced in projects that included the delivery of both hardware (e.g. ticket machines, terminals, POS devices etc.) and software solutions
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and other transports and protocols
- Working knowledge of SQL queries
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Involvement in ISO9001 based engineering development processes
- Experience of using HP Quality Centre (ALM)
- Experience of using automated test tools
- Familiarity with MS-Project, Suretrack and/or Primavera for planning purposes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480913