I am currently working with a media company based in London who are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience working with Cloud technologies. The ideal candidate will have been involved with at least one end to end AWS deployment.
- Experience in documenting infrastructure details
- Designing secure and scalable infrastructure using cloud IaaS platforms (focus on Amazon Web Services)
- Supporting developers towards building scalable web applications based on Docker and Kubernetes
- Creating continuous integration and deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Codeship)
- Building reproducible development environments (Docker)
- Working as part of Agile software development teams (sprints, standups, collaboration, gitflow)
- Debian/Ubuntu/Centos at least 5 years
- Packer, Terraform
- AWS SNS, SQS, S3, EBS, RDS, EC2, API Gateway
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more please apply within and someone from the DevOps team will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500930