Aerostructures Design Engineer
Role Title: Aerostructures Design Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
QuEST Global is a pure play engineering solutions company with a proven track record that serves the product lifecycle needs of high technology companies. A pioneer in offshore product development engineering, QuEST Global is one of the largest engineering service providers that cater to diversified verticals. With its local-global model, QuEST Global combines physical proximity to the customer providing domain knowledge and ease of interaction; along with delivery from low cost locations that also provides easy resource ramp-up.
Opportunity has arisen for Design Engineers to support Single Aisle programme modification activities. Roles exist at QuEST Filton offices, and potentially onsite at local customer office. Looking for an immediate start.
- Candidate should be familiar with relevant customer standards and practices, and access to relevant toolsets e.g. ANVIL, CATIA V5, DPDS, Optegra.
- NOTE ANVIL IS ESSENTIAL FOR 2 OF THE POSITIONS.
- Previous experience of manual drawing work also desirable.
- Good Communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
- Customer Focus - Ability to build and develop Customer & Supplier relationships
- Organisational Agility
- Problem solving ability
- Logical Thinking
- Effective Time management
- Result driven
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504033