Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT - Brussels (BELGIUM) - 12 MONTHS+ FREELANCE
I am working directly with a large organisation based in the Brussels area who is looking for an experienced Infrastructure professional for a long term freelance contract.
- Manage the technical architecture of the application landscape, with focus on infrastructure architecture.
- To work on the continued maintenance and deployment of current projects
- To be fundamental to new applications/deployment that are necessary on the course of the mission
- To be the general consulting expert on issues of servers/networks and the businesses general infrastructure
- To guide and advise more inexperienced team members
- 10 years' experience in the Infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of Architectural positions and working in more lead elements
- Expert Server knowledge (Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Very good knowledge of cloud-based products and infrastructure
- Proven experience with designing solutions conform with non-functional requirements
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch/French
- LOCATION: Brussels
- DURATION: 12 Months+
- START DATE: ASAP
- RATE: Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 (0) 232 012 57. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates
Also, if you wish to follow my roles in the future within Belgium, please feel free to join my group, the link is below:
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475773