Event Marketing Assistant; No Experience Needed
Event Marketing Assistant
No event or marketing experience required! Full training and coaching provided!
~All applicants must be able to commute to Norwich daily to be considered for the role~
Are you a great communicator looking for a challenge and a step up in your career?
Are you looking to be appreciated and recognised for your hard work?
Have you always wanted to learn more about marketing and events work?
Our busy event marketing office is looking for enthusiastic people to join our event marketing team. You will learn how to be a great communicator, who knows how to engage with different type of people, interact with customers on behalf of big brands and have a passion for marketing.
As an Event Marketing Assistant you will:
- Manage customer and client relations
- Oversee marketing campaigns
- Communicate with clients and resolve issues as needed
- Keep track of sales and records
- Work closely with our PR team
- Coordinate events and teams
- Conduct brand presentations with customers
For ambitious candidates, we offer marketing management training, during this time we will teach you:
- Team Leadership and development
- Project Management
- Recruitment, HR & administration
- Event organisation and planning
- Campaign and client management
- Business development
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Weekly appreciation dinners at Norwich?s top restaurants
- Cocktail Wednesday ? everyone comes together after work for cocktails at our local venue to celebrate successes.
- Annual Award Gala (a night of dinner and dancing to say ?thank you? for everyone?s hard work)
- Management Training
- Exclusive national and international business trips, including, USA, Europe & Australia.
- Yearly R&R retreats, including, Portugal & the Canary Islands. (Take a look at our website and see where we?ve recently jetted off to).
Want to know more about Norfolk & Suffolk Promotions?
We are an enthusiastic event based promotions company working exclusively on behalf of some of the UK?s biggest brands. We have a variety of clients we represent in the Food, Telecom, Charity, Banking, Beauty and Entertainment industries. Our personal event based face-to-face approach allows us to meet with potential new customers directly.
For Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959469408