Industrial Door Engineer
Industrial Door Engineer.
£26,000 - £28,000 salary (£40,000 + OTE)
Birmingham, Tamworth, Walsall.
A world leading industrial door manufacturer are looking to recruit an Industrial Door Engineer to join their expanding team of engineers in the Birmingham, Tamworth and Walsall area. The role includes a Ford transit van, £80 call out fee working 1 week in 4, paid double time on callout, £40 per callout from the 3rd callout, pension scheme and mobile phone.
To be considered for this Door Engineer role you must have:
- Practical experience with dock levellers, dock shelters and loading bay equipment such as roller shutters, high speed doors, rapid rollers, sectional doors, gates , barriers and overhead doors.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience recommending further works to be carried out on site.
- Industrial door installation, door fitter or door technician experience.
- Electrical, welding or hydraulics experience.
The benefits package on offer is as follows:
- £26,000 - £28,000(£40,000 OTE + Benefits).
- Pensions scheme.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle.
Realistic first year earnings of £40,000.plus bonus and Benefits.
If interested in the role please click "Apply Now". One of your team will then be in contact.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504007