EDS Engineer - Support Launch
I am currently looking for an EDS Engineer to support the launch at an automotive OEM.
- Required to support launch activity on EDS from VP onwards through to J1+90 and on-going support for Fresh Eyes and Quality reviews in plant.
- Requires EDS technical skills, must be a self-starter able to sustain a high, multitask workload. 2
- Must be computer literate, excel, word, powerpoint and easily adapt to company specific systems - knowledge in WERS, AIMS, ECR¿s is a requirement.
- Ability to work within a team or alone with exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Direct experience of EDS design processes, harness design and manufacture, circuit design and coding, EDS complexity matrices, vehicle build processes
- Management of a project, working with a team of engineers from a Supplier, across multiple programmes.
- Organised and able to influence. Present technical /status and work within a team of Engineers.
- Understand complex Bill of Materials and vehicle Electrical circuits. Project Management.
- Able to present at Senior reviews
- Based in Halewood, travel between West Midlands sites and Gaydon / Austria / China facilities may be required.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502171