Lead Software Developer- Home Based
Software Development Manager / Software Team Lead / Software Manager/ Software Development Lead/ Software Engineer Lead /Software Developer Lead/ .Net Team Lead/ Software Development Team Leader
I'm looking for a Software Development Manager (Home- working) to join a leading supply chain management software vendor based close to Oxford. Looking for someone with experience managing a team of home-workers. It is home based role but there will be the element of travel with this role.
Travel: Meeting the 22 Software Developers once or twice a year
1 to 2 per week travelling to either Coventry, Milton Keynes and Oxford (Oxford being the main focus next year)
They are looking for a Software Development Manager to join their UK team and help to build their next generation supply chain management software and web based applications;
- Providing cutting edge technology for supply chain process and field services management;
- Growing very quickly with over 250 employees and offices across the UK;
- Received £40M funding in 2016
You will be joining team of 10+ software engineers and 10+ testers. The Software Development manager does not need to be active in writing code as the role does not involve any code-writing.
- Team Leadership / Management, teams of Software Developers
- Management a team of home-workers
- People Development - recruitment and resourcing
- Passion for technology
- Experience in Test Driven Development TDD and SOLID principles
Our client is offering up to £50,000 + £6,000 car allowance
Please let me if you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501944