Payroll & HR Executive
Brewster Pratap are delighted to be working with a growing company based in Harrogate. They now require an experienced payroll professional, who has worked within HR.
Working with the FD and HR Manager you will manage the payroll from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner for a monthly payroll of circa 200 to 250 employees.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with starters and leavers.
- Statutory payments to include SSP, SMP, SPP and SHPP.
- Directors NIC.
- Monthly RTI reporting.
- Apprenticeship levy.
- End of year reporting to include P60s.
- P11d reporting.
- PSA reporting.
- Manual Calculations
- Assist with the effective processing of all new starters and leavers.
- Ensure that all holidays, sickness, new starters and leavers are accurately monitored and remain up to date.
- Effective management of the HR files.
- Provide assistance/support in relation to Disciplinary and Grievance matters.
- To assist with ensuring all mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
- Support the HR Manager with other projects as required.
The successful candidate will have end to end payroll experience with exposure to HR compliance and day to day issues. You will be a team player with great communications skills and the ability to build relationships across the business.
The role can offer ongoing career development in a growing business. Salary is £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience with 20 days holiday plus statutory holiday, pension and parking.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454502