Senior Account Broker
Senior Account Broker
Contract type: Permanent
Remuneration: Salary (dependant on skills and experience) plus company benefits + Car Allowance
Bluefin is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers. We have over 1400 staff in over 40 offices across the UK and provide thousands of clients with guidance on creating the insurance solutions that best protects their assets, revenues, people and lifestyle.
Our network of offices mean we have a strong local presence which enables our advisers to provide outstanding levels of service as well as access to a huge range of market leading products.
Building on the success and growth of our existing team, we now have an exciting opportunity for an Senior Account Broker to join our growing team in Central Bristol.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Broker who is able to hit the ground running, with a high level of ambition, drive and with a proactive approach.
You will need to be target driven, determined, positive and self motivated with excellent communication skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
What will I be doing?
Your role will be to provide excellent customer service to each of the clients for which the Account Handler has responsibility, whilst continuing to maximise client retention, and enhance the revenue stream from the existing client.
- To work closely with the Account Executives to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement
- To assist Account Executives in production of reports and summaries of insurance for clients
- Client business retention by efficient and prompt handling of all matters, day to day enquiries, renewals etc.
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Account Broker
- Strong Corporate Insurance background
- High level of ambition and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong willingness to learn and develop within a successful insurance broker
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- Excellent customer handling
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to build and retain rapport
- CII Qualified or willing to work towards
- Acturis - Beneficial but not essential
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or interested in applying for the role, please send your covering letter and CV to: Richard James via ***************************************
What do we offer? .
We have a competitive package, including pension scheme, life assurance and holiday entitlement that increases with service.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959499976