Test Analyst (Graduate/Entry Level)
A Graduate/Entry level QA is with experience in UAT, SQL, SAP and Point of Sale Testing, as well as a degree in computer science is sought to work a day rate contract role with a renowned global designer/retailer on an EPOS (Electric Point of Sale) project. The role is based in Central London on a three month rolling contract, with the project estimated to last 18-24 months.
- Univeristy degree in Computer Science/Computing (or equivalent)
- Understanding and experience in Java and SQL
- SAP testing experience
- Previous experience in testing environments
- Initial understanding or aptitude to learn Automation testing
- Previous testing experience working in a retail or EPOS environment
The client are looking for an individual to take on and put forward on a training course learning automation testing, working within a team of experience testers and group training sessions. This is a great but very rare opportunity to accelerate your career and gain invaluable QA expertise working with a fantastic technical team and a world renowned brand.
This is an immediate requirement with an immediate start for the right candidate. Please get in touch with an up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475450