I am currently working with a leading Car Manufacturer based in Gaydon, Warwickshire to recruit a Colour Technologist to support their Design Team.
This is not a design role, although the successful candidate will work closely with the design engineers from a support perspective, working on quality and technical aspects of colour/material feasibility for various components.
The role will also involve communicating with suppliers, working on lab dip/sampling through to series production scales. The successful candidate will also work closely with the wider engineering teams and supply chain.
I am looking to speak to candidates who have the following skills/experience:
- Previous Colour Matching experience with a variety of materials & technologies
- A background within a specific creative area such as Textiles etc (candidates who have studied relevant textiles/design qualifications also considered)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work cross functionally with various engineers and managers within the business, as well as managing suppliers
- A creative individual who has excellent IT skills
- A keen interest in the Automotive industry.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, feel you can provide valuable experience to our client and wish to apply for this opportunity, please forward your up to date CV for immediate consideration
For more information please contact George directly on *************
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478232