Help Desk Administrator
Helpdesk Administrator - £18k
Are you an experienced Helpdesk administrator with Facility management experience? If so then read on.
We currently require a candidate who, will provide a single point of contact for all reactive and service delivery related issues, ensuring that all incidents and service requests are logged and managed on behalf of the FM provider.
Candidates will require an excellent telephone manner, trouble shooting skills and ability to communicate and liaise between technical engineers and non-technical engineers. All calls must be recorded accurately and classified appropriately.
- Professional Manner and approach at all times
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Used to working within a Team
- Logging and categorisation of all calls / emails in an efficient and professional manner.
- Proactively providing confirmation and feedback to the user until a resolution has been reached.
- Closing calls that have been resolved and making sure that the user is satisfied with the resolution.
- Booking of Training/Conference Rooms to users
- Experience of working with Concept Systems would be an advantage
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to communicate at all levels and excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised with good administration skills & a Flexible outlook
- Effective problem solving technique
- Excellent interpersonal skills & attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ability to prioritise workload, and able to Multitask
If interested, then please apply straight away.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478092