Marketing Manager - UK
The Marketing Manager position is responsible for developing, leading and implementing the Marketing strategy for the Omnipod brand regionally and locally. A key objective of the role is to develop and implement the short and long-term strategy to stand-up the European business and deliver consistent double digit topline growth. Key duties will include the implementation and management of the product strategy, channel and customer propositions and messaging together with an understanding of key metrics plus ability to design compelling marketing plans and programmes to drive improvement and ensure successful achievement of strategic growth targets. Marketing strategies will include brand campaigns, channel strategies, digital content plans as well as patient programmes, clinical training support, key opinion leader and HCP engagement, loyalty building initiatives such as events and local advocacy partnering. The role will also be expected to identify medical education and clinical evidence opportunities for the brand in your Country/Region as well as coordinate with the Market Access team on any HEOR gaps. This position will support regional and country sales teams in the delivery of effective Marketing resources.
- Anticipates the needs of the market by understanding key dynamics including clinical trends, care delivery and payment.
- Builds insights, knowledge and understanding of your Country/Region and local health care systems and market dynamics
- Leads the formulation of strategies to respond for your Country/Region.
- Builds insights and knowledge of the customer and market and communicates this internally. Creates and drives successful customer orientated marketing plans.
- Assesses the brand and develops the brand and commercial needs (margin, competitor advantage, and positioning and value propositions) for your Country/Region.
- Develop and lead the execution of integrated commercial launch and market development plans in the EU Diabetes Technology space including core strategies, tactics, financial objectives and budgets.
- Leads and delivers overall brand management for [Country/Region]. This includes a mix of marketing programmes in order to drive key brand performance metrics such as sales, awareness and equity.
- Development and management of the digital marketing channels for health care professionals, patients and health care providers supporting the digital strategy.
- Identifies key opinion leaders and drives programmes to deliver thought leadership for the brand and relationship development for Insulet.
- Create and implement new channel strategies, propositions and new target customers
- Identify, support development and deliver new evidence for the brand and strengthen existing ones for your Country/Region.
- Manage budget for the respective Country/Region they are managing. Will be responsible for allocating and monitoring spend to ensure the budget is optimized and cost savings identified.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors? Degree or equivalent is required. Masters? Degree is strongly preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience in the European diabetes space either medical device or drug related with proven accomplishments in advocacy.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking capabilities with forward looking perspective.
- Strong communication, leadership and collaboration skills are required with proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people and audiences.
- Adept at adapting plans effectively for optimal impact.
- Experience working with non-profit organizations including relationship-management expertise, and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence without authority, including demonstrated experience gaining senior leader perspectives and support.
- Familiarity with complex, competitive markets preferred.
- This is an external-facing role, so significant travel to meet partners is required.
- Ability to connect to the patient experience.
- EU regional and local in-country travel required.
- Degree in either a business, medical or science discipline is required.
- Post graduate qualification in business or marketing.
- Substantial experience in a related marketing role that includes new product commercialisation, with working experience in downstream marketing and supporting a cross-border sales team.
- Previous experience in an EU/global marketing role is considered essential.
- Previous experience of digital marketing preferable.
- Focus on the Customer.
- Ability to communicate and influence both internally and externally.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Ability to build a relationship across cultural boundaries.
- Good analytical skills.
- Project Management ability.
- Builds relationships globally/EU with Marketing professionals and leaders and country managers. Works cross-functionally and in a matrix environment with colleagues in all supporting functions.
- This is a Healthcare/patient facing role where the candidate must be able to credibly work with a range of healthcare professionals and patient organisations.
- The candidate will be responsible for key product portfolio decisions as well as championing the product, promoting understanding across the business, highlighting needs and issues and driving the right conversations/actions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493079