Nursery Nurse - Acton, London
We are recruiting for nursery nurses to join our clients' fantastic privately-owned nursery in Acton. They believe that it is necessary to build and create a family environment by sharing love and concern for all the children in their care.
Their practitioners provide a calm environment where children are happy and confident so that children can enjoy and achieve. Good, warm and caring relationships between adults and children are evident.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £8.50 - £9.00 per hour (Dependant on experience and qualifications. This will be discussed in an interview)
- Ensure that OFSTED standards are adhered to.
- To meet the needs of the children and to provide a caring, stimulating and interesting environment for them.
- To promote parental interest and partnership with the nursery.
- To participate in regular staff discussions and meetings with colleagues and managers.
- To maintain the efficient operation of the nursery and ensuring adherence with policies and procedures.
- To maintain child care and general nursery documentation to appropriate standards.
- To record and report to senior staff accidental injuries and incidents within the nursery and to ensure appropriate action is taken and documented.
- To participate in training as required both internally and externally to the nursery.
- To maintain a current awareness of current child care practice and OFSTED standards.
- To have full regard to health and safety at all times and report defects to senior staff as soon as possible.
- To have an awareness of the dietary needs or any other additional needs for each child in their care.
What you need:
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Experience of working within a nursery setting
- Understanding of the importance of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1527
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475095