Statistical Programming Team Leader - Global CRO
Dax Kruczkowska of Umbilical Life is recruiting for a Programming Team Leader, working with a Global CRO in the UK.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive outstanding benefits and industry leading training and development to fast track your career.
- Creating, execute and maintain programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combine data from a variety of sources and structures, generate and store summary data from a variety of sources, generate reports or combine multiple databases.
- Ensure that SOPs are being followed and that appropriate project documentation is completed and maintained in an ongoing manner.
- Review statistical analysis plans, mainly through table, listing and graph specifications.
- Contribute to and review results presented in statistical reports, integrated clinical/statistical reports.
- Provide the Project Manager, department management and company management with timely, accurate status and resourcing reports.
- Contributing with hiring within the department and over seeing a small team.
- Leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Bachelor of Statistics, Computer Science, Biostatistics or Mathematics.
- At least 5 years statistical programming and clinical research experience.
- Ability to train, supervise others and demonstrate leadership.
- Ability to communicate with project teams, departments and clients.
- Strong knowledge of clinical trials.
- Awareness for project budget creation, including modifying for project updates.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dax at Umbilical on ******************** or email **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500083