Retail Administrator (Multistore B2B)
An international and rapidly growing Retail organisation that specialises in brand design and development are looking for an experienced B2B Administrator to join their Multi Store team. This will be an ideal role for you if you are looking to develop your existing retail administration skills within a supportive and driven environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing support to the team through order processing and general administration
- Administration and communication with the warehouse, design and production departments
- Collaboration with the warehouse team to ensure a smooth order process
- General administration support for different departments as well as the Multi Store team
You will need to be:
- An excellent communicator with a proactive nature
- An experienced retail administrator who has worked within a variety of stores or locations
- A team player who can work effectively with different people as well as independently
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft packages (Excel, Outlook, etc) and have experience using Sage invoicing
- Passionate about sales and working in a retail environment
- Must be able to use MS Office applications - Word, Outlook, and Excel literate.
- Experience in a similar position would be advantageous
If you have the experience and are currently looking for a new challenge within the online sales and fashion industry, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ?apply? button below.
For an informal chat, please phone TQR and ask for Louise. Many thanks for your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501536