Solution Architect - Luton - 6 months
Solution Architect - Luton - 6 months+
Joining the IT Architecture team as a Solution Architect, your role will define end to end solutions across new and exciting change programmes for our client's UK and Ireland business.
As a Solution Architect, your role will ensure that project/product technical options are considered and recommended approaches are clearly designed with valuable solutions. All project/product technical issues and risks are managed appropriately and resolved.
You will have practical experience of:
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation. You will have a come from an application development background in early career.
- Delivering Solution Architecture with or on many of the following:
- Various application architectures and patterns
- Various integration techniques (i.e. file , messaging (JMS), web services - REST / SOAP)
- Application Migration plan
- Data modelling
- COTS, SAAS, configurable or bespoke applications
- Experience of Navitaire New Skies or similar pre flight systems.
- Defined NFRs and SLAs
- Security Architecture
- An architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design preferably TOGAF.
- Working with UML and Visio to create architecture models and communicate architecture direction to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience with delivering solutions for retail and/or aviation, especially Navitaire, would be advantageous.
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff, architecture team members and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.
If you have the required skills and experience for the role, please apply NOW.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501018