UK Intermediary Marketing Manager - Asset Management
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing Asset Management organisation in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join and gain responsibility for the marketing strategy for the UK Intermediary channel.
As the Intermediary Marketing Manager, you will lead the establishment and execution of the marketing strategy for the UK Intermediary Market. In addition, you will take the lead on all campaigns aimed at this market segment. You will have two direct reports who will support you in the deliverance of this.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Responsible for setting the strategy
- Responsible for leading all campaigns across multiple channels
- Must maintain relationships across a number of different departments across the business
- Management of the UK Intermediary Marketing team
- Ensure all marketing activity is signed off as appropriate by the compliance team
- All candidates must have relevant marketing experience gained within the Asset Management industry
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment products
- Experience in managing budgets
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
If you are interested please contact James Rendell at The Ocean Partnership.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500904