Role: Campaign Executive
Benefits - 9% Bonus at target, 28 days holiday and contributory pension
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,179 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of £105 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Campaign Executive to join the Marketing Promotion team in the Consumer Division based in our London office.
The main purpose of this role is to support the development and delivery of effective marketing campaign and communications activity.
This role will offer someone the opportunity to join an established and successful organisation, having a large impact on the success of new customer focussed marketing campaigns.
- Support the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Assist the Campaign Management team in the successful execution of consumer focused marketing activities
- Manage third party relationships
- Assist with the approval process of all creative and marketing materials
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong background in direct response marketing campaigns or communications
- Experience of managing or supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical or data skills, with a view to performing analysis on campaign performance
- Experience of managing 3rd party relationships successfully
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A proactive and energetic approach to tasks, and a willingness to learn
- Experience in a financial services or regulated environment would be beneficial but not essential
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact ***********************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500137