Cyber Security Support Analyst
Job Title: Cyber Security Support Analyst
Salary: £25k - £35k per annum (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Competitive holidays, pension, healthcare scheme, childcare vouchers, continuous training
This is truly an opportunity not to be missed if you have good infrastructure knowledge and a particular interest/knowledge in cyber security!
I'm working with a market leader within their industry who have operations around the world.
With over 2,000 employees in the company, this role will give you good exposure to other technologies and open doors to other areas within the business!
The Internal Solutions Architect will work within the Group's Central Services support team to provide support for sales in solution design and providing subject matter expertise. This will involve technical proposal writing and work in a collaborative way across the teams.
- Administration of technical support requirements, ensuring requests from the sales teams are processed within the pre-defined service level agreements.
- Provision of technical scope information to the sales teams. This information may be via written form, face-to-face discussions, or over the telephone, as needed.
- Quality assurance of client-facing documents, including both proposals and methodology literature, to ensure the solution proposed meets the client's requirements and that the time allowed in the proposals is sufficient to perform the work in scope. (The majority of the documents in question are highly technical in nature).
- Liaising with both sales and delivery teams to agree scope as part of the internal sign off process (QA).
- Working towards the attendance of client conference calls to provide technical assistance to sales, ensuring the solution proposed meets the client's requirements.
- Working technical security knowledge of network architecture, IT infrastructure, applications, and systems
- Proven ability to explain the output to a non-technical audience
- Ability to understand demanding technical engagements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in document-writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Time management and working to deadlines
- Penetration or security testing experience
- Previous pre-sales or sales support experience
- Good networking and associated protocol knowledge and experience
- Industry relevant certifications such as Comptia Security+, CEH or CREST
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply today with your CV today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500314