Service Desk Analyst
Are you an experienced Service Desk or IT professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst for our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Service Desk Analyst, we can offer a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Service Desk Analyst:
- ITIL Service Management framework experience
- ITIL Foundation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of asset, config and licence management
Service Desk Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Delivering the first point of contact service for all Vidor customers in relation to IT.
- Ensure that all incidents, service and change requests are logged, monitored and assigned using the ITSM tool and working to any agreed Service Level Agreements
- Providing 1st line support in line with processes/procedures
- Administrative and user account management in line with agreed policies and processes.
- Provide a central point of contact for all service and change requests, ensuring that all requests are dealt with in line with agreed levels of service and be responsible for ensuring relevant issues can be closed with the customer.
- Assist in developing and maintaining procedures and processes in line with industry best practice.
- Assist IT Service Delivery Management in providing ad hoc reporting and analysis
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Service Desk Analyst.
Closing Date: 20th November 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455023