WMS Application Analyst
If you have experience working with Warehouse Management Systems or Logistic's applications and are looking for the next step in your career this may be opportunity for you!
My client is a supply chain organisation who are looking to add to their Distribution IT team as they have a number of upcoming projects as well as significant growth plans.
My client is looking for candidates with strong knowledge of the operations of a warehouse and have been involved in either a WMS implementation or uprade project. Alternatively if you have experience of designing, building and deploying applications you will also be considered for this opportuntiy.
This is an opportuntiy to be given time to delevelop your skills and lean on your current knowledge so that you can play a crucial role in designing purpose built IT solutions that will increase the efficiency of the warehouse operations.
If you have all or some of the following and want to take your career to the next level please submit your up to date CV:
- Knowledge of application configuration
- Experience of a formal software development methodology
- Experience of managing a UNIX based application
- Support for User Acceptance Testing
- Ongoing release management activities including the installation of software
- Configuration of the solution in-line with agreed design
- Specification and design of business reports and system printed outputs
- Post Go Live support and documentation of handover to BAU support and operations.
- Specification and design of
- Specification and creation of (S)FTP scripts
- Test scenario and script creation for all aspects proposed solution including interface and functional testing
- Design, creation and management of the interface specifications to support the integrated solution with all partner systems
- Specification of the system solution and configuration requirements to meet the defined business requirements
- Definition and setup of configuration migration approach.
- Determine and document system data requirements
- Database backup and restore activities
- Specification and design of reporting outputs based upon business requirements
- Go-live implementation support
For more information please contact: ************************** / ************
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502180