Assistant Product Manager
The role will encompass product management, development, insight and marketing working closely with the development teams and supporting the wider communications to take the products to market across on and offline mediums
Our client is a leading manufacturer in safety technology who are growing year on year. They are an innovative and developing organisation and this a brand new role which has developed through continued growth. The Assistant Product Manager will be based at the head office in Woking.
The Assistant Product Manager will utilise market and competitor insight to support product development and support marketing in taking the products to market, key responsibilities include:
- Analysis of the competitor markets and feeding this into the NPD teams.
- Analysis of current and potential markets
- Support the NPD team by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the product portfolio
- Management of website and social media content
- Support attendance and planning at trade shows and exhibitions
- Support wider marketing activities including collateral and customer communications
To be right for the Assistant Product Manager role you will have a track record in a technical company or with a technology/engineering based education. You will comfortable writing content for websites and social media and have a strong analytical background.
Salary on offer is up to £30,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494812