£29,500 - £34,000 pa
Fixed Term Initially 12 months ? 37 hours per week
Jobline Staffing are working in partnership with Cornwall Housing Ltd for the permanent recruitment of their Programme Analyst role based in Bodmin, Cornwall.
Cornwall Housing Ltd (CHL) manages over 10,000 properties across Cornwall on behalf of Cornwall Council. The company is part of CORSERV Group and has an annual turnover of £38m.
- Assist in coordinating the corporate-wide Transformation & Change Programme and improvement initiatives across the organisation, ensuring that individual projects deliver against the programmes strategic objectives
- Provide support and coordination for project and programme managers with particular specialist skills in the areas of risk and issue management and tracking of progress
- Wholly own smaller projects within programmes or lead on project or programme phases, including full delivery responsibility.
- Coordinate logistics around programme and project management including allocation of equipment and space.
- Lead areas of Business Analysis to determine areas for improvement and to deliver key objectives for programmes where changes to business process or policy are required
- Assist in the definition and delivery of key external systems and contractual arrangements and co-ordinate the budget for internal staff and resources to be spent upon specific programmes and project These amounts will vary but could be in the range of £50k - £100k per year.
- Lead AS IS analysis and the development of TO BE processes with clients, under a systems thinking concept.
- Refine and practice lean systems approaches, leading on business process analysis (scoping and requirements gathering through to operating model definition and implementation within the business), facilitating design workshops with colleagues, partners and where appropriate wider stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management methodologies including experience in delivering business change projects within the public sector
- Knowledge of Systems Thinking and experience of business process mapping
- Flexibility to work in a number of services areas and to work flexibly to meet programme or project deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in supporting collaborative workshops, interventions, reviews and assessments to facilitate change and innovation
- Knowledge of key project disciplines such as risk management, issue management and quality reporting
- Wide ranging knowledge of local government and other public services
- A track record at team leader or above in forming and coordinating teams from multi-disciplinary backgrounds
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder communications skills required at all levels
To discuss this role further please contact Jobline Staffing today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459048