The primary responsibility is to provide support and implement growth projects for our SaaS and Corporate environments.
Working in a secure and compliant team, you will look after the infrastructure that our excellent customer platform runs on as well as aiding the development teams.
Technologies include, Windows platforms, Cisco UCS, Xen and VMware virtual environments with plans for AWS.
Proactively ensuring that the environment remains secure and compliant, you will be joining a team of highly skilled, hardworking and dedicated engineers.
What we?re looking for:
Must have skills/experience:
- Windows Server knowledge ? You would class yourself as an expert in this field, and can demonstrate your extensive capabilities in this area.
- Automation skills ? with good working knowledge of Powershell or other automation tools, able to write scripts
- Networking ? Network knowledge of TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, what they mean and their practical uses.
- VMware and Xen virtual management
- Microsoft Certifications such as MCSA, MCSE or MCITP advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow through on tasks
- Team oriented with a demonstrable understanding of customer service and support
- Drive, passion and a commitment to service excellence
- Determination and ability to learn new technologies
- Linux Server knowledge - We have a Linux Estate to manage as well, cross over skills here would always be useful
- Documentation writing
- Server Hardware support
- Able to provide information during audits about manged systems
What?s the deal?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company?s performance, so we are all incentivised to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, income protection, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution, Cycle2Work and childcare vouchers, as well as 25 days? holiday allowance.
We?re located in Elstree, just next to junction 4 of the M1 - it?s commutable in about an hour from Reading, Northampton, Cambridge and most parts of London.
So if we interest you, please let us know by applying for this position and tell us all about yourself.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501703