An international technology company are looking for a newly qualified ACA (or equivalent) accountant to join their UK & European regional team. Here, you will take responsibility for a wide range of typical statutory reporting and compliance and management reporting but also be involved in implementing new practises and other areas of the business.
My client is an international technology company focus on cyber security based in Central London. They are high growth and ambitious in their future plans. The company's emphasis on customer service translates into their finance team; where team work and finding new solutions is central.
As a successful financial accountant for this central London technology company, you will take responsibility for a wide range of typical statutory reporting and management reporting but will also be involved in implementing new practises and analysing other areas of the business.
Core responsibilities will include:
- preparing and overseeing the balance sheet, P&L and other statutory reports
- variance analysis of budgets and forecasts, while giving advise on areas of improvement
- supporting the risk management process & other areas of compliance
- adhoc projects as given by the FD
- helping to support other departments as required
The ideal candidate for this financial accountant role will be:
- ACA or ACCA (or equivalent) qualification
- demonstrative multi-currency consolidations/ reporting
- be able to work and think independently in order to challenge processes
- be comfortable liaising with other areas of the business
- IFRS & US GAAP exposure
On offer to you, as the successful candidate, is:
- £50,000-£55,000 (dependent on experience)
- a great benefits and rewards package
you will be joining a high growth company committed to developing you as an individual
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498164