Job Title: Installation Technician
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary: £Competitive DOE plus Benefits
Installation Technician Introduction:
Our client is a leading provider of specialist engineering solutions to a number of industries. They now have a requirement for two Installation Technicians to join their existing team in Hinckley.
£COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, OVERTIME AVAILABLE, COMPANY VEHICLE, TRAVEL EXPENSES PLUS PENSION SCHEME.
Installation Technician Responsibilities:
- Attending customer sites to undertake mechanical and civil engineering installation projects.
- Travelling both nationwide and internationally to customer sites with regular overnight stays may be needed therefore you must be flexible.
Installation Technician Applicant Requirements:
- Previous working background within mechanical and / or civil engineering.
- Hands on approach and prepared to work outdoors if required.
- Construction site experience with CSCS card would be advantageous.
- You must hold a full valid UK passport and full UK driving licence.
- Prepared to work away from home and undertake overtime as required.
Installation Technician Benefits:
- £Competitive DOE.
- Mon ? Fri: 8am ? 5pm: Flexibility is required.
- Scope for progression.
- Company van, Pension, Uniform, PPE, Travel and Accommodation.
- Training Programmes Available.
- 22 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959454485