Junior Credit opportunity in Birmingham, £20k. Plenty of training and development.
Hays is supporting a large manufacturer and distributor of consumable goods, based south of Birmingham with operations across Europe and a national turnover above £1 billion.
Your new role
In your new role you will be trained to manage your own ledger consisting of over 150 live accounts and a monthly value in excess of £5 million. Your clients will be a mix of commercial, export and cash sale accounts.
Your new role will include;
- Credit checks, credit insurance applications and setting up new accounts.
- Collection of payments due and confirmation of payment due following week to ensure continual cash flow.
- Reviewing credit limits on accounts and escalating any concerns to the credit manager.
- Debit note/query resolution with working closely with both the sales and operation teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to multi task and manage a busy work load.
- 1 years experience in accounts preferably within Credit Control.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 21 days holiday plus the bank holidays
- Free parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77438693