Systems Engineer - 3rd Line Support
Systems Engineer / 3rd Line Support engineer / Technician / Infrastructure / VMWare ESX / HyperV / Active Directory / Windows / Citrix / Exchange / SAN / Cisco / CCNA / CCNP
Qualified Systems Engineer with at least 3 years' experience is needed by our client, a systems integrator and cloud computing provider to be based in West London. Drawing on over 15 years' experience, they offer bespoke IT solutions, from infrastructure, to data management, to DR & access solutions.
Already a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Partner, their company continues to grow in success and is now looking for a new member to join their team.
- Maintaining their data centres
- Providing 3rd line support to customers
- Working on infrastructure-related projects
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Infrastructure Systems Engineer/3rd line technical support
- Previous experience with the following technologies: VMWare ESX/HyperV, Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/8/12, Citrix, Exchange
- Real interest in new technologies that enhance data centre solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing role (preferable)
- Previous experience in IT services, resellers or system integrators (preferable)
- Full training will be provided
Other Desirable Skills
- SAN storage
- Cisco firewall and networking
- CCNA or CCNP
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: 30 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, pension, private health insurance, flexible working, bonus, personalised training and certification plan, free attendance to national and international technical conferences
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology provider where there will be great opportunity for career progression. If you are looking for somewhere to enhance your skills, this may be just the place for you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959453858