Contentious Probate Solicitor
Job Title: Contentious Probate Solicitor
We are looking for a Contentious Probate NQ Solicitor to join a Dispute Resolution team in Taunton, specifically in disputed Wills, Trusts and Estates. The role will assist with the current workload whilst playing a key part in developing and expanding the Firm's client base in this area of practice.
- The successful candidate will work towards actively networking and raising the profile of the Firm locally, attending local function and events.
- Ideally from a litigation background, e.g. having done a litigation seat in your training contract, and with knowledge of PTT an advantage, you will develop under supervision towards management of your own caseload.
- A team player and motivated self-starter, you will possess excellent IT skills and a keen eye for detail. A professional and confident manner, along with strong and effective client care skills will be essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to accurately record data information
- Organisational management
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Customer service skills experience including networking business development
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: ********************************-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496567