Test/ QA Lead
Test / QA Lead
Based in Cirencester
Up to £38k
My client is a successful, fast growing company that are offering an exciting opportunity for a Test/ QA Lead to join the software testing function and help improve the quality of testing.
The role will be across multiple concurrent projects spanning several business areas. The role will comprise of reviewing and challenging activities/quality/processes performed by the Test Practice teams to ensure quality and continuous efficiency improvements.
The Quality Assurance/QA Lead will coach and guide the Test Practice teams in the correct usage of test tools to improve efficiency.
My client encourages continuous development and is willing to invest in your future.
The Test Lead will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience within a Test Lead position
- JIRA experience
- Ability to diplomatically influence and motivate others to change, evolve and improve
- Able to comfortably communicate with technical experts and also discuss issues with business stakeholders using non-technical language
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- ISTQB Foundation Level Software Testing Certificate
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
This is a great opportunity and the hiring managers are ready to interview!
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959498076