DATA CENTRE Services Manager - Kent
DATA CENTRE SERVICES MANAGER - KENT
My client a leading UK based Data Centre and Managed Services support organisation are recruiting a Data Centre Services Manager with experience of the Data Centre environment, senior Stakeholder Management and Financial Services. They are an employee and client centric company who deliver unrivalled Data Centre and Managed Services to an extensive client base across the UK. They are experiencing incredible growth and are recruiting extensively, the career opportunities here cannot be under estimated. You could currently be a Service Delivery Manager, a Data Centre Manager, Network Manager, Project or Programme Manager, as long as you have good stakeholder skills and knowledge of Data Centre's then we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting A Data Centre Services Manager with experience in:
- Service Delivery Management, including identifying further opportunities to increase sales.
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Data Centres
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Building a strong understanding of customer?s businesses at both an operating and services level and using this understanding to identify customer requirements.
- Communicating newly identified service opportunities and associated SDM revenue streams to Account managers
- Resolving any issues which may arise by making sure the appropriate functional activity is performed.
- Managing the performance of third party suppliers within the account.
- Creating and maintaining customer?s service optimisation pack by identifying key information that would help the customer get the most out of their solutions
- Ensuring service enablement processes and accompanying documentation are completed.
- Managing service related customer issues until they are resolved.
- Scheduling and chairing meetings with the customer.
- Collaborating with other company departments, to ensure the customer receives a consistent service.
- Managing the transition of services to the customer
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a client facing role.
- Knowledge of the Data Centre Environment and Managed Services.
- ITIL Processes and Procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly committed and focused.
- Team player.
- Positive attitude
- Determination to work in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Adaptable to change.
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Fantastic opportunity with a top rate company offering a competitive salary package and benefits. Please send your CV through for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959468026