Business Systems Analyst
Role: Business Systems Analyst
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Business Systems Analyst required to join one of the world leaders in Logistics and Supply Chain Management providing the very best and latest in solutions for a wealth of customers. Operating in 20+ countries globally and employing over 15,000 individuals the organisation is one of the largest of its kind. Given the global scale you will be given the opportunity to travel to client sites across Europe, Asia and possibly America to face off directly to the customers.
You will be responsible for capturing and documenting requirements from key stakeholders in the Business, IT and Client, ensuring communication between the two is smooth and effortless, conducting UAT and working closely with on-shore and off-shore development teams. It is essential that you can demonstrate end-to-end delivery ensuring the system delivers the required changes.
- Experience working within Supply China, Logistics or Distribution is essential (Retail may be considered)
- Proven experience delivering a variety of end-to-end projects (E.g. Supply Chain, Distribution, WMS, Transportation and full customer journey)
- Ability to work with 3rd party vendors (onshore/offshore) is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and communication
- Track record delivering in both AGILE and WATERFALL environments
This is the time to join a leading organisation that is going through a large IT Digital Transformation delivering a variety of projects. Please click apply, if you would like to be considered for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472654