Cyber Security Manager
Cyber Security Leader - (£80,000 to £120,000 – DOE location & experience)
Cyber Security Leader is being hired by an Award Winning market leader who pride themselves on innovation and taking a forward thinking approach.
Our client are at the early stages of creating this new offering for their clients so you will have an influential role defining and building what the new Cyber Security proposition looks like.
Cyber Security Leader will work closely with the UK CTO and with an influential role in shaping the future of Secure Application & Software Delivery for some of the largest organisations in Banking, Retail, Media, Healthcare, and Technology.
Cyber Security Leader will have a dual focus in helping achieve:
* Defining and building the new Cyber Security proposition and client consulting offering
* Be responsible for partner relationships, undertaking pre-sales and business development activity
Cyber Security Leader will be both an internal and external evangelist for Cyber Security and how it will develop to keep apace with the changing face of technology and delivery.
* Undertaking our client’s Cyber Security offerings
* Being responsible for partner relationships
* Undertaking business development activity
* Informing, hiring, writing, and speaking on Cyber Security
* Track record of demonstrating vision within the Cyber Security field
* Cloud experience is definitely required
* Experience in emerging methods in Cyber Security
* Have an understanding of Software Delivery and the applicability of Cyber Security to the full delivery process.
Please note it’s not a pre-requisite that you have either consulting background or pre-sales experience but both would be highly desirable.
- Performance bonus
- Group Personal Pension Scheme up to 6% contribution
- 25 days holiday per year
- Group Life Insurance - four times salary
- Income Protection Insurance – 75% of salary after 26 weeks of incapacity until age 60
- Optional, company arranged, healthcare and childcare voucher schemes.
The client will start interviewing in the next couple of weeks and are flexible on location. If you are interested in working for an award winning firm where you will be at the forefront of Cyber Security & secure application delivery then please apply with your latest CV or call Matt Batchelor on T: 01179 689252 DL for a prompt response.