IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
IT Helpdesk Support Engineer - The internal job title for this role is IT Technology Specialist
Location: Reigate, Surrey (RH2 8BF)
Salary: £26,105 - £27,556 + 5% OTE annual bonus
About the Company:
Canon (UK) Ltd is the UK marketing and sales operation for the global company - Canon Inc - based in Tokyo, Japan. In the UK and Ireland Canon currently employs around 2,050 people in various locations including the head office in Surrey, London, Birmingham, Livingston (Scotland) and Belfast.
The role of the IT Helpdesk Support Engineer:
As an IT Technology Specialist you will be part of a team delivering remote support to our customers and business partners. You will provide incident diagnosis and resolution across a variety of Canon's input/output Management Software Solutions and multifunctional devices in accordance with customer service level agreements (SLA's) and our ITIL framework. You will identify IMAC's, requests for information and escalate incidents to internal/external developer and resolver groups where required.
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly. You will have responsibility for contacting customers in accordance with their SLA and attempt to resolve incidents via telephone and/or remote connection. You will update call management system notes throughout the life of the incident, including details of the resolution. You will be involved in escalating unresolved problems according to predefined procedures.
Requirements of the IT Helpdesk Support Engineer:
- You will have previous experience of working in an IT Helpdesk environment and appreciation of ITIL and working within such a framework
- Your excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) are important for you to excel in this role.
IT Helpdesk Support Engineer:
- Basic 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to up to 27 with long service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Cover for those in the pension scheme
- You will benefit from regular training which we will provide to maintain and gain skills as required by the business.
- Being part of the team we encourage you to make frequent contributions to the ongoing development of the team and overall service performance, including supporting your colleagues. Self-development is important at Canon and you will be encouraged to take further training to develop your skills in this role with the guidance and support of your Manager.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this IT Helpdesk Support Engineer role is right for you then please apply today!
Closing date: 20th November 2017 ? Please apply as soon as possible!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497304