Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Job: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Position: Part Time
Based: South Manchester
Working hours: Negotiable
Salary : £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience pro ratad
My client is looking for a driven and passionate Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Providing Quality and Continuous Improvement support and expertise for the business and to ensure all areas of the business run in an efficient manner.
This is a great role for an experienced engineer to work part time and to be the sole Engineer on site reporting into the Managing Director to genuinely make a difference and implement changes to the business and to make the machines as efficient as possible.
- Maintain and repair all electrical and mechanical machinery.
- Initiate and lead Preventative and Planned maintenance as and when required.
- Carry out or oversee any electrical instillation work of new services or plant.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and focus on Health and Safety.
- Ensure Health and Safety risk assessments are understood, guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance to procedures and control plan requirements.
- Develop and monitor maintenance improvement plans with the Manager and supervisor.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Previous experience of working within a Multi Skilled Maintenance role in a manufacturing & automation environment.
- Previous experience of Control systems.
- 17th Edition wiring regulation
- Previous experience of '3 phase'
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools/techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an Engineer who is looking for a part time but fulfilling role where they can have a genuine input into the business on a permanent basis. Hours and Salary is negotiable at this point.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439852