Account Director Content & Social Agency
Account Director – Content & Social Agency - £50,000 - £60,000 - London
This agency works with a long list of super retail brands delivering an end-to-end creative, content creation, video and photography production solution from a number of international studios.
They have a large team who have extensive knowledge of maximising impact through inspiring consumers to act at every touch point along their journey to purchase, through whatever channel they choose to engage.
They harness their skills in strategy, idea generation, production and delivery in an end-to-end content solution. They engage and stimulate outcomes through Video content, Photography, online channels or social media as well as press, broadcast or digital advertising.
They have won some considerable business and are constantly growing and are in need of an Account Director to help lead and develop one of their largest clients managing key relationships throughout all their well-known brands.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Director to work with a fantastic agency on one of their largest and prestigious accounts.
The Account Director will be joining an experienced and expanding business supporting the Client Partner, taking on a client facing role, managing a high profile account providing expert account direction and strategy.
We are looking for a self-motivated and self-managed individual as this is taking on a high valued account and helping the Client Partner build a winning client services team.
The company is looking for a highly experienced, personable Account Director with experience, preferably from a content, creative, advertising, social or design agency.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Account Director include:
- Experience of working on high value, large content campaigns.
- Account direction and strategy input
- Client liaison and account management
- Solution provision for clients and problem solving
- Manage a small team consisting of a Senior Account Manager and an Account Manager.
Key attributes of the Account Director include:
- Experience as an Account Director or Senior Account Manager managing UK, European or Global accounts
- Extremely competent in a client facing position, friendly, personable and calm under pressure
- Ambition, innovation and imagination are vital qualities of the Account Director
- Track record of success with high value accounts, as well as management of KPI’s, financials and service level agreements.
A growing and very busy agency, offering capacity for lots of appreciation and regular salary reviews to keep you retained for years to come. The company has a strong team focus, rewarding their top performing staff throughout the year with progression at the forefront of their minds.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77554985