SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER - B2B
Senior Marketing Manager - B2B - Job Summary
My client is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing professional with a specialism in the SME space. The relevant person will need to have a broad range of B2B experience with a track record in growing a B2B client base through digital & offline channels particularly amongst Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) across all sectors.
Senior Marketing Manager - B2B - Role Responsibility
- Develop an offline and online marketing strategy and plan to target SMEs across all sectors in the UK including execution and oversight with internal teams and partners. Work closely with the digital teams on the online strategy and its execution.
- Support strategic initiatives and new business opportunities.
- Drive awareness and acquisition of SME's through digital marketing and offline channels.
- Work closely with sales / telesales to source leads and manage SME acquisition.
- Monitoring and measurement of SME online marketing, B2B events and other offline marketing for effectiveness against KPIs and measure ROIs.
- Provide the Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer with an accurate and regularly reviewed aggregated assessment of all SME marketing activities.
Senior Marketing Manager - B2B - The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of building digital acquisition across SME businesses, preferably at a start-up or established SME focussed organisation
- Significant experience in a digital environment and in dealing with front-end technologies
- Expert knowledge of traditional offline SME marketing channels and eperience working with both sales and product teams
- A positive 'can do' attitude and eager to develop new skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience using Google Analytics, CMS, Microsoft Excel, WordPress, email platforms, social media platforms, Salesforce, and other lead management and marketing automation tools
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strategic planning, organisation and project management
- Advanced listening, questioning and negotiation
- Business writing and presentations including excellent drafting capabilities
- Understands and supports the value of diversity in the workforce
Detail2Digital is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Digital & Online companies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959439567