Works Delivery Manager
Centurion Site Services Ltd. is a leading provider of specialist traffic management services throughout the U.K. Our continued expansion has resulted in a vacancy for a Works Delivery Manager to join our hard-working team.
Working from our head office in Stourton, Leeds, this is primarily an office-based role, but the successful applicant will be required to attend meetings across the UK, so a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
As Works Delivery Manager you will be responsible for all operational aspects of each traffic management installation undertaken on behalf of specific clients, to include the assessment of traffic management systems, ensuring works have been quoted, the briefing of traffic management operatives, the recording of information and ensuring that the relevant work permits are in place prior to commencement of works.
Applicants will need to be computer competent with a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally a working knowledge of the Salesforce platform, as well as having have prior traffic management experience and working to a minimum of supervisory level.
Key aspects of the role include:
- The management of traffic management works for customers
- Following up new business leads and enquiries
- Customer development - building relationships with existing & new customers
- Proficient management or supervisory skills
- Customer and council liaison
- Representing the Company at meetings throughout the UK
- Assisting / briefing operatives
- Dealing with queries as required
- Updating the Company?s bespoke database
- Lantra 12D qualifications
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
Centurion are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send you CV in the first instance to **********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959459075