IT Support Engineer - MSP - Bristol - £26k car
An experienced IT Support Engineer is required by a leading managed service provider based near Bristol. A salary of up to £26k plus benefits and company car.
Working as part of a close team of dedicated staff, and yet happy to be self-sufficient. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing varied system support for SME clients and schools.
The IT Support Engineer will ideally have the following varied experience/skills:
- Previous IT support experience working with more than one clients.
- Strong Microsoft Server skills. Must hold a current MCP or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of Office 365.
- Ability to self manage and deploy system upgrades for clients.
- Solid knowledge of networking principles: connectivity, switches, firewalls.
Who would the role suit?
The role would suit an experienced IT Support Engineer who is looking for their next varied and challenging role; knowing that what they do makes a difference.
near Bristol / Clevedon
Salary / Benefits
to £26,000 + benefits + car
Interested – please email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77548439