Contaminated Land Specialist
Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Sheffield- £competitive
Our client have a fantastic opportunity for Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their Sheffield team.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer with our client you will be predominantly office based and will report to the Principal Geotechnical Engineer. Upon joining the team you will join an enthusiastic and experienced team working on delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide ranging client base across the UK.
Upon joining the team as a Senior Geotechnical Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on National and International projects in a wide variety of sectors including major infrastructure for highways and rail, onshore and offshore energy and environmental. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- To Plan and manage projects and business operations within their scope of responsibility.
- Be confident and knowledgeable of various ground investigation techniques on both land and overwater.
- Day to day planning, supervision and programming of Ground Investigation
- Projects at locations throughout the United Kingdom.
- Supervision of Soil and Rock logging in accordance with the specification and BS5930:2015
The successful Senior Geotechnical Engineer will have circa 5 years' experience in a similar role and be working towards Chartership.
To apply for this fantastic role please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively you can email a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org